A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Howe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Howe, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howe has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Ragan Howe MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Howe practice?
- Dr. Harold Howe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Howe practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Cardiothoracic Surgeons.