A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Hunt practice?
Dr. Harold Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.