Learn more about Dr. Harold Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Eugene Hunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Harold Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.