A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Jackson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Jackson, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jackson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold D Jackson FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Harold Jackson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harold Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Pulmonologists.