A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Jackson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Jackson, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jackson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold D Jackson FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Harold Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Pulmonologists.