Learn more about Dr. Harold Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Jackson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Jackson, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jackson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Newton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Jackson practice?
Dr. Harold Jackson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Pulmonologists, Decatur Critical Care Practitioners, and Decatur Sleep Medicine Doctors.