A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Jacobsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobsohn
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobsohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Jacobsohn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsohn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jacobsohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Jacobsohn MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Jacobsohn practice?
- Dr. Harold Jacobsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Jacobsohn practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.