A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Jacobson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Jacobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Behavioral Health Denton
- Timberlawn Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Neil Jacobson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold N. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Harold Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Jacobson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.