A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Jacobson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Jacobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Behavioral Health Denton
- Timberlawn Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Neil Jacobson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold N. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Harold Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Jacobson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.