Dr. Harold Jaimes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Jaimes?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Harold Jaimes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2016

Long Time Patient

I have been suffering varicose vein problems in my legs since I was 19 years old. Now I'm in my 50s, after putting my work and children first. I have finally made time for myself and will complete treatment this week, and I now only need annual follow up visits. I began my journey with Dr. Jaimes at the Downers Grove office more than 12 years ago. (I procrastinated, that is why it took me until now to finish up) I came to him after learning about a new laser procedure. I could never bring myself to having the old procedure where you are admitted into a hospital and your veins were basically surgically removed. I had consultations with two other Doctors before going to see Dr. Jaimes. It did not take long before I determined that I would not have any other Doctor preform this procedure on me. He took his time explaining what was causing my vein problem, as well as going in to great detail about the laser procedure. He also had already preformed hundreds of procedures and taught other Doctors. This was very comforting to me considering this was a new procedure and the two other Doctors did not have much experience. I had four laser surgeries to close one long and one short vein in each leg. The procedures caused very little discomfort, only a slight burning sensation. I am very thankful to the Doctor for dong such great job. Also, Jessica and the rest of the staff have been incredible. If you have a varicose vein problem and have been thinking about getting it taken care of, call Dr. Jaimes. Don't waste time like I did. You will be very happy with the results of this very skilled physician.

June 8th, 2016

Highty recommend Dr. Harold Jaimes

Dr. Jaimes and his staff were so helpful and pleasant. He took time with me to discuss my problem and the best way to proceed to fix it. I was so happy with the outcome of my vein procedure. My legs look and feel so much better!

May 25th, 2016

Happy patient

I can honestly say that I have always had a good experience at this office. The staff is courteous and the wait time has always been short. Dr. Jaimes has a wonderful bedside manner, he takes the time to answer any questions you may have and you leave feeling comfortable with the instructions you have been given. My legs have never looked better! Thank you, thank you!!

June 24th, 2015

worst office ever

I've been to this office for many. many years already. Still wonder why I go to them, I guess because its close to my house. Any way, the receptionist there are not polite, the person who does billing cannot be talked to, they want to be able to respond to you but yet when they don't know anything about your billing they say they have to ask that person, I've asked them to give me his/her name or there direct number and they say they can't, but that they will ask him/her and they will get back to me, in which they NEVER do. They charge you first without seeing the doctor and if you pay anything more than what the insurance allows, they never refund you, but do keep a balance there for you to pay 3 years later. Wait time is horrible, I don't know why they give appointments, if they are always half to an hour long before seeing the doctor. I don't recommend anybody going there, please stay away. I'm looking for another doctor.

September 6th, 2012

Mrs. Pink

Terrible doctor, he will tell you that your legswith varicose veins can be heal with no problem.Without telling you, than in reality, he will destroy does varicose veins making the blood flow more difficult. After loosing those veins.Very unprofesional

March 4th, 2012

Not good doctor

This is the worst doctor that you can ever see. Claiming in advertising that he can cure your veins. When all he does is to mutilate them. If he made a mistake, he will not be available for your next visit.He will lie to you and do the ultrasound with you standing up, which will give a wrong result for the diagnostic.

July 24th, 2009

curing veins

In reality, he is not a good doctor. All what he does is to mutilate vein. Rather than giving better options for the leg. He does not give medicine. Just closing the veins, living the blood circulation at minimum % of 100% blood flow.

August 7th, 2016