A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold L Johnston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Harold Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Johnston practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.