A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Johnston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold L Johnston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Harold Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Johnston practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.