A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dunn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold K Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Harold Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.