A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dunn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold K Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Harold Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.