A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kaiser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kaiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Kaiser practice?
Dr. Harold Kaiser practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists, Minneapolis Internists, and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.