A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kaiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kaiser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kaiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold B Kaiser MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Harold Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Kaiser practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists.