A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kaiser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kaiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Bernard Kaiser MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Harold Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Kaiser practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists.