A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kaiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kaiser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kaiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold B Kaiser MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harold B. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Harold Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Kaiser practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists.