The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Kennedy
Dr. Harold Kennedy, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Saint Marys Regional Medical Center and Renown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kennedy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Harold Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. John Hansen
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Vascular Surgery
Reno, NV 0 mi20
Dr. Sharon Wright
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Reno, NV 0 mi10
Dr. Benjamin Jaquish
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Reno, NV 0 mi8