A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kent, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Rush Kent MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Kent practice?
- Dr. Harold Kent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Kent practices Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.