A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kent is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kent, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Rush Kent MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Kent practice?
- Dr. Harold Kent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Kent practices Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.