A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kessler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kessler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Kessler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Harold Kessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Kessler practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.