A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kessler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kessler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Kessler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Harold Kessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Kessler practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.