A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kessler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan