A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kessler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kessler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold A Kessler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Harold Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Kessler practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.