A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kim, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Kisang Kim MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Harold Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Kim practices Emergency Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Birmingham Emergency Physicians.