A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Koenig, MD, MHSC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koenig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold George Koenig MD and MHSC is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Harold Koenig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Koenig practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.