A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenig
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Koenig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Koenig, MD, MHSC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koenig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold George Koenig MD and MHSC is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Harold Koenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Koenig practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.