A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Koller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Koller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Koller, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koller has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold P Koller FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold P. Koller practice?
- Dr. Harold Koller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harold Koller practices Ophthalmology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Jenkintown Ophthalmologists.