Dr. Harold Paul Koller MD, FAAP, and FACS is male, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Koller, MD, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Eye Muscle Disorders, Eye Muscle Surgery, and Lazy Eye Strabismus.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koller has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harold Koller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile