A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Koller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Koller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Koller, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koller has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold P. Koller practice?
Dr. Harold Koller practices Ophthalmology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Jenkintown Ophthalmologists.