A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Koplewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Koplewicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Koplewicz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koplewicz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koplewicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Saml Koplewicz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Koplewicz practice?
- Dr. Harold Koplewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Koplewicz practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.