Dr. Harold Kornylak DO Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2015
Excellent Healer
I have had a spinal cord injury for over thirty years. Doctor Kornylak's treatment with Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy ( OMT) made the biggest difference in pain relief than any other treatment modality I have tried. ( And I have sought many treatments for pain and arthritis.)

May 6th, 2013
great doctor and a great man,,
dr kornylak is the best doctor you can ask for,hes always listening to what u say and seriously cares.and is real acrrute of the situation about your visit. and is realy good with your back and he helped me out as phisicaly and mentaly as you can.. and i would recomend any body to have him as there doctor.. i would love to go back soon..

November 16th, 2008
Dr. Kornylak is simply one of the best Doc's out there period. He spends a full hour with me. He listens to what I have to say and knows what he is doing. In regards to Osteopathic Manipulation, I have had such treatmentsboth on the Eastand West Coast from DO's and Chiropractors. Dr. Kornylak is by far the best! When I leave his office I don't feel like someone ripped my spleen clean out of my stomach, I actually feel relaxed. He takesthe time to loosen me up prior to adjustment. Price is very reasonable. He is a naturepathic type doc who also prescribes meds when appropriate. You will never go anywhere else.

Health Guides