Dr. Harold Kraft MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Manhattan Beach, CA

March 28th, 2017
Amazingly effective treatments
Amazingly effective treatments. I came to Dr. Kraft because of two bulging discs in the lumbar region were causing extreme sciatica in my right leg. This was after I had two epidurals, that is cortisone injections into the spine by an orthopedist. Neither helped reduce the pain very much, and only lasted for a few days. After half a dozen treatments with Dr. Kraft the pain began to recede. After ten treatments, the pain was reduced by about 85 percent. Before the treatments I could only walk a couple of hundred yards before serious pain would kick in. Now, three months after the end of the treatments, I can walk a couple of miles and feel no more than a slight discomfort in the leg. After some years of suffering, Dr. Kraft has helped improve the quality of my life enormously.

January 26th, 2016
My mother suffers from arthritis pain on her knee and a family friend referred us to Dr. Kraft. after 3 sessions my mother is not completely cured from arthritis, but her pain diminished. My mother went from having a pain of a 10 on a scale of 1-10 to a 3. This is a short drive from where we live but traffic was always very heavy. Dr. Kraft is very professional and will not treat you to take your money, he will treat you if he really thinks you will benefit from it. I wanted to get treated as well but he recommend other remedies that have worked for me.