A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Kreithen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Kreithen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreithen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kreithen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Kreithen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreithen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kreithen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Kreithen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Kreithen practice?
- Dr. Harold Kreithen has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Kreithen practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Allergists and Allentown Internists.