A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brooks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Presbyterian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lloyd Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Harold Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Brooks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Internists and Searcy Cardiologists.