A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Segal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Segal, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Segal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Segal MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Segal practice?
- Dr. Harold Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Segal practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurological Surgeons.