inactive

Harold Lappin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 11th, 2016
Satisfied with Dr. Lappin
Been going to Dr. Lappin for several years, find him professional and efficient. Office staff friendly enough.

May 14th, 2015
Dr. saw me for an eye emergency. He and his staff were courteous and understanding.

August 13th, 2010
Too busy for patients...
Went to this office for the first time and couldn't be less satisfied! Waited 1 hour for appt., was rushed thru appt and was told I needed surgery, but he was too busy to discuss any details... when I called to get my records (to obviously go to a better doctor) the receptionist wss rude and kept cutting me off and told me they were just so busy they would get to it if they had time. It seems like they just are cramming in as many appts to get paid as they can... no real concern or caring shown. Avoid this office! I have since spoken to 2 people who had similar experiences at with this Doctor.