Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Lawler III
Dr. Harold Lawler III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Pasadena, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Sarasota, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lawler is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. Dr. Lawler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Lawler III has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Lawler III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Pasadena, FL.
Dr. Ewa Piszczek
South Pasadena, FL 0.09 mi14
Dr. Abbas Sina
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.16 mi29
Dr. Andrew Hayslett
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.16 mi1