Dr. Harold Lawler III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017
Harold Barros
I met him a few days ago in a medical appointment. I really enjoyed your objectivity and professionalism.

January 21st, 2017
Great Doctor
Knows what he's talking about. Does not over prescrib. Wonderful doctor!

November 7th, 2016
Security Guard
Dr. Lawler has done nothing but be a great friend and Dr. he takes care of my quality of life as well as my medications not only for pain but for my heart my cholesterol and he spends plenty of time listening to see how you're feeling and how your life is going he's the greatest doctor I have ever been to. he gets rid of all the riffraff and looks out for his patients as a great doctor would do his office staff are very friendly and try anyway they can to help you.

October 21st, 2016
Awesome Doc
He helped me and saved my life by getting me off of street drugs. He does his job very well and and makes sure that you don't leave his office without proper medications. I recommend Dr Lawler to anyone going thru the struggle of getting off street drugs to go see him. He understands and listens to his patients.

September 25th, 2016
Happy patient
Dr. Lawler has been an outstanding doctor for the time that I spend with him which is approximately four years nobody is sure what happened to him but we would be very happy if he was able to see his patients to miss him very much. he is more than just a pain doctor he takes care of my blood pressure cholesterol private issues which he talks to you about anxiety and we all miss him very much. Talk to Lawler if you read this please try and reinstate yourself because you are missed for many reasons more than just medication your personality and your assistance is missed very much as well As your office staff who are outstanding people and are always helpful.

September 7th, 2016
Dr Lawler is great
Dr Lawler has always been a great doctor. He has saved so many people. I hope everything turns out okay.

August 28th, 2016
Patient
Very thorough..... And helpful

August 27th, 2016
Dr. Lawler is an amazing doctor very nice and took the time to get to know us. I believe one of his staff,Issac, has something to do with this. Issac worked at another doctor and that doctor was severely fined. Let's put two and two together.Issac if you're reading this stop selling out. These doctors are trying to Properly detox us and your greedy self doesn't care what happens to us.

August 27th, 2016
Anything Heard?
I like Dr. Lawler. Now with that being said, i however did find that the way the unforseen circumstances has been handled is unprofessional. A lot of people, including myself depend on our medications. I know that shyt happens, but one the worst things ever is to be left in the dark with no light and not knowing if that lights ever going to return. So maybe an update or prediction on his return or a course of action that will be taken. I like Dr. Lawler and i know that shyt happens and i know it couldn't have been predicted, i hope he gets his problems untangled and learns something from this unfortunate event , im sure he will he's a pretty smart individual:

August 23rd, 2016
Best doc I ever had
Very smart know more then the 2 Dr's I used to see

August 22nd, 2016
Unhappy with fda
Best doctor if not for him I would be dead the government wants us all to die from Hermione overdose. It's all bullcrap.

August 21st, 2016