in need of Doctor Lawler office number show details in need of Doctor Lawler office number
by john adams on May 20th, 2015

He is a great doctor I am looking for his office number or cell number i moved out of state in 2009 and now i am moving back and looking to come back to his office thanks

Life Saver show details Life Saver
by Keri on May 14th, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Lawler I finally feel like me again. I have my life back my kids have their mom back and my parents have their daughter back. I don't wake up everyday feeling sick and trying to figure out how and where I'm going to get a pill from. The cost of visit is is nothing compared to what I spent on pills on the street. Thank you so much Dr. Lawler you're an awesome doctor and an all around great guy. I think any negative reviews here are only disgruntled ex patients who were terminated because they weren't doing the right thing and utilizing the tools the doctor gives us to get better.

very nice and helpful Docter show details very nice and helpful Docter
May 4th, 2015

I haven't had a follow-up yet

very happy customer show details very happy customer
by cooper on Apr 5th, 2015

Hi my name is Cooper, And Dr Lawler has literally saved my life. if he didn't accept me as a patient I would still be doing pills to this day, or I could be dead, so because of him and the subutex that he prescribes to me I don't have the urge to take pills anymore, or nor do I take pills anymore,yeah the wait is sometimes is long but that means he's just taking extra care of his patients, so that I don't have a problem with. so thank you Dr Lawler for saving my life and also helping me get back to my family and their needs.

horrible!!!!! show details horrible!!!!!
Mar 13th, 2015

Doc Lawler is nothing but a snake. Him and Isaac wileman only want your money. They are rude and if you make any disagreement with them about the stuff they charge you for ex. Drug screenings or pre authorization for your insurance they will yell at you and insist they are right. I'm sorry but they should not be charging people for those 2 things. Isn't that what a doctors office is suppose to do is get in contact and hive you drug screenings why else am I paying 150$ a month? Lawler is also nothing but a pervert. Hewoulf constantly hit on me while my boyfriend was waiting for me in the waiting room.tell me that my but looks nice and comment on the pattern of my bra. He had also discussed my personal information about NY treatment in front of a whole waiting room full of people that is a hippa violation. These 2 men are nothing but conartist taking advantage of people who want help for their addiction.

Pill Mill Operation show details Pill Mill Operation
by Amy K on Feb 14th, 2015

Dr. Lawler was banned out of Hillsborough County after being investigated for his "Pain Management" over prescribing of Narcotics. With the genius of the Isaac Wileman the "office manager" who takes your money with his G-D COMPLEX (He is also the office manager for numerous other "Addiction Treatment Doctors" around Florida - he finds Doctors who got shut down after Florida's crack down on Pill Mills - and found a loop hole) -- IF YOU JUST WANT LOTS OF SUBS AND BENZO'S AND NO PATIENT CARE THIS IS YOUR PLACE! Basically - these old Pain Management doctors with the help of Isaac realized if they take an 8 hour course they can prescribe Subutex/Suboxone - a Schedule 3. Plus, plenty of Benzos (Schedule 4) - so now the DEA/Authorities really can't harass them because he's not technically writing for "pain management" he's now "addiction treatment" - Isaac has gone through dozens of doctors - Like I said, IF YOU WANT LOTS OF SUBS AND BENZO'S come here! Don't tick off Isaac! He will terminate you if he doesn't like you; the Doctor never caring so long as the MONEY IS COMING IN (CASH ONLY, OF COURSE) - Yup Yup, every new patient needs to bring $360 and then after getting $800 it's only $200 a month - where your appt. is usually off by an hour - the office is constantly moved because the other businesses get angry seeing dozens of Junkies int he parking lot chain smoking with the office manager. Walk in, here's your RX's, walk out. You like Klonopin?! You like Temezapam?! You like Subutex?! Come on in! "The doctor says he's comming, but you gotta pay him cash..." tl;dnr: If you're looking for a doctor who will write you tons of subs and benzos - GO HERE. Just don't be surprised if it's shut down or the office is moved... again. If you want a real place that treats addiction - not your place.

Doctor's Response

This is absolutely not true if you were to check with the department of health there are no complaints listed in regards to my license. Also there are no charges or arrested listed on the Hillsborough County Clerk of Courts, or any other county for that matter. Please check your facts before you post them. Not to mention that even the office charges are incorrect.

Feb 5th, 2015

great service

A doctor who does care show details A doctor who does care
by Brad S on Dec 28th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Lawler for about 4 years and he does care about his patients. If he believes you are abusing your medicationhe will discharge you that day. He has helped me through many trying times during my time as one of his patients. He prescribes the correct amount of meds nothing to much at all. His office staff are all great people and take a genuine interest in your health. Anyone that thinks that he runs a pill mill should find another doctor. He takes care of my blood pressure, cholesterol, stress as well as my pain in my neck and back. Without his help I would not be able to function enough to work. He is am excellent doctor and I will stay under his care for a long long time. Thanks for all you do for me Doc. Keep up the great work.

response show details response
by Sam on Sep 2nd, 2014

3034 University Pkwy 941-351-0066

Can't seem to find it show details Can't seem to find it
by Sasha Wiles on Aug 13th, 2014

I was wondering if anybody had Dr. Lawlers number for Sarasota fl or his cell phone number? I have tried looking everywhere online but none of the numbers are right. If anybody could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you

Mar 5th, 2014

Has a HORRIBLE staff. Isaac wileman is a know it all, uneducated, piece of garbage. Bad call hiring him. There is a reason that thug is in the poor house. He is Running it like a pill mill. He only cares about the money and could care less if the patients stay clean. STAY AWAY if you are aerious about cleaning up your life

My favorite doctor show details My favorite doctor
by J. Daley on Feb 5th, 2014

I would give him 10 stars if I could...A very kind man. Dr Lawler has been seeing me for years for multiple reasons and I have found him to be caring and just a delightful person in general. He is very busy at times and sometimes there is a wait, but he is a respectable doctor who dismisses patients if they are not of good character and treats the individual and if you have to wait that is because he is spending as much time as he possibly can with each patient. He does not care for malingerers and tries to remove such people from care. When he was working with a partner there were some losers that tied up the waiting room but he has seperated himself from that partner and all the patients I see are that of a person in true pain and medicall necessity unlike other pain clinics. His new location in New Symrna Beach is far from a pill mill, sure he treats pain with meds but does not remotely over medicate. I was on a much higher dose for sometime, but as my pain was controlled, my doses were lessend and the meds were changed. Even though he is my pain doctor he also treats me for my Chrone's when needed and has practically been my general doctor. I see him every month and no other so he treats me for whatever he can to save me money. Speaking of money, since Dr. Lawler has spit from his partner in Orlando the rate has also been lessend by $50 and now comes with a delighful monthly trip to the beach. I would not even consider changing doctors and I have went with him to his last couple practices because other than my pediatrician no doctor has ever cared for me more. Surely I wish I wasnt in pain and did not need to go, but after busting my neck in 03 I have never been the same. Am I an addict? Not at all, not in the slightest. I am a respected nurse and I would even love to work with Dr. Lawler i a professional compasity had it not been a conflict of interest and ethics to hire one's patients. I love that man and I would have words with anyone whom compared his office to a pill mill. In responce to the other posts...:yes he has been late at the Orlando offices after driving from the beach to go to work, but that has not happened since he open his own location closer to his own home. , he cares too much- Dr Lawler is well known for talking to patients and spendig quality time with each and everone and even talks about personal lives., The staff is busy but they are all fine people, especially Lissette whom regularly call me to verify appointments and check in with me. Any MA whom has her patients telephone numbers saved in her personal cell phone and calls on her own time to check on patients and verify appts is one that definately cares. Back to doctor Lawler...As I said I have Chrone's disease and about a year and a half ago I was quite ill and violenty throwing up. I had fallen ill on the drive to his office and when I got there I was truly sick. I could not get out of the bathroom and stop dry heaving stomach acid. Keep in mind a person who is going through drug withdrawl may have similar symptoms and at a pain clinic there is alway the possiblity of those whom abuse meds. Well be did not think that of me for a second and he came into the bathroom with me worried. There I sat sweating head to toe and sick as a dog, looking like death and he was so caring. He got down on his knee patted my head and rubbed my back, then he got me a blanket because I was shivering and soaked with sweat. The doctor the brought me to the head of the line and treated me with a medicine that practically saved my life. I think it was called Levsin or something like that. The point was I was already down to 123lbs and I am 6'2", No one was any help until I took those meds and a couple others. I am now 160lbs, still a little thin but quite healthy.Doctor Lawler has even prescribed me antibiotics when I had a toothache... has treated me for bronchitis, sinusitus, stomach and bowel conditions. Dr Lawler even gives free medical advice to my girlfriend when ever she comes with me. Sure he works in pain management but he is far from a qwack or one of those licensed drug dealers...THIS MAN CARES!!!

Satisfied patient show details Satisfied patient
by Brad S on May 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Lawler since he has come to his office in Orlando. I have had back problems foe 15 years and this is the first Dr that actually cares. He has helped me with my blood pressure issues as well as my breathing problems. This is a very busy man but,takes the time to listen and help what ever the issue is. Even if its something personal. His staff is the best and are always hepful. He won't put up with dopers and weeds them out and has a very profesional approach to each and every person he treats. 5 stars in my book and thaks for being the to help us.

Joker, Dosage Cutbacks for all patients show details Joker, Dosage Cutbacks for all patients
by Keith G. on Apr 11th, 2013

He ran his course, the staff is the worst and the Dr. being late 1.5 to 2 hours everyday was a cause for concern. After the 4 th time of getting shook down by the DEA cops as I was leaving after finally being done with a 3 hour visit. Look out as he cuts everyone's doses back regardless of symptoms, reliable attorney told me he has over 20 dea violations and is on probation while his old partner is doing the time in jail. Nice guy, cash only at all offices so other review is incorrect at $175. $200 a visit minimum too.

Dr. Lawler is the standard should all expect from all doctors show details Dr. Lawler is the standard should all expect from all doctors
Nov 19th, 2012

Never before have I encountered a doctor with such a professional, clean and friendly practice. I am a tattoo artist and I was run over by a distracted driver using a cell phone. Dr. Harold Lawler was able to look past my tattoos and long hair and see me for the person I am. A father, a husband and a permanently injured person. It may seem any doctor should treat the person not the stereotype they imagine you to be, but that just isn't the case. Doctor Lawler has even uncovered the causes of problems numerous doctors, including some at St. Petersburg General and Northside, failed to see because they were to busy trying to figure out my motive for being there. Dr. Lawler has gone above and beyond any expectation I could have ever had for a doctor. As for his wait time you can expect the same quality time with Dr. Lawler and it's his attention to detail is what makes him a great doctor that and his ability to look you in the eyes when he speaks and when he listens. So he;s worth the little bit of wait time for his excellent service and care. I would recommend Dr. Lawler to any one of my friend or family. Thank you Dr. Lawler for your years of kindness and understanding and for always going that extra mile to make sure I am a happy and active father and husband that I want and need to be, and that my family deserves. I visit him at the St. Petersburg office: DR. HAROLD J. LAWLER III, MD FLORIDA ACCIDENT AND INJURY, INC. 1811, Shore Drive South South Pasadena Saint Petersburg, FL 33707

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
Aug 5th, 2012

Been with Dr. Lawler for 2 years now and every visit is engaging and you actually get the feeling that he cares. Although his jokes can be rather corny he actually treats you like a person.

Warning about this doctor show details Warning about this doctor
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Lawler could care less, as well as staff, issues dealing with pain. Ive waited for hours on many occassions. Prescriptions are pre-printed out so if you need to change something, it's such a huge inconvenience to them. They screwed up my medical record with incorrect info, take cash only....and has the wonder added bonus of police following patients on their way home. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM - FORGET THE TRUTH. HE WILL CANCEL YOU IN A HEARTBEAT no matter if they are wrong about something. I mean the place is ridiculous, crowded, and usually pain patients have a problem that they want to discuss every so often...Forget it, you will either made them mad or maybe even cancel you. He even left me in the dark when a medication wasnt available and wanted to charge me another $175cash to change a script.

quack show details quack
Jun 29th, 2009

pill pusher -- great if you are an addict

by Carol White on Dec 23rd, 2008

When visiting Sarasota some winters, I see Dr. Lawler when the need arises or my own doctor in Michigan needs follow up lab work on me. He's an A/A in my book.