A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Lentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Lentz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Calvin Lentz MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Harold Lentz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Lentz practices Urology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Springs, MO.
See Independence Urologists.