A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Adelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Michael Adelman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Adelman practice?
- Dr. Harold Adelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Adelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.