A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Granada Hills Comm Hosp, Granada Hills, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marvin Cohen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Harold Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Cohen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Geriatric Doctors.