Learn more about Dr. Harold Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Friedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marcus Friedman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harold Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Friedman practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.