Learn more about Dr. Harold Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Friedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marcus Friedman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harold Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Friedman practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.