Learn more about Dr. Harold Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Friedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marcus Friedman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harold Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Friedman practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.