A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Friedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Friedman practice?
Dr. Harold Friedman practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.