Dr. Harold Friedman DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Livonia, MI

no change

October 27th, 2016
Trusted medical professional
I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman's for over 30 years. He is a great listener and considers he and his patients to be partners in health care. He is caring, always professional, and an excellent diagnostition, but never hesitates to consult colleagues to provide his patients with the very best service. he's TERRIFIC! I would always recommend him to my friends and family.

August 31st, 2015
He and outstanding doctor.He is in the medical field because he truly cares for his patients on a professional and personal level.He is genuine and caring.There are no stupid questions with him.He will always take the time to listen to you and explain so you understand.He is a life saver.He saved my life.

July 14th, 2015
Outstanding health care professional

February 9th, 2015
Excellent care, excellent doc!
Well everything can't be perfect. Fact is Dr. Friedman keeps me waiting for quite some time, but I find he is worth the wait. The office lobby is nice and comfortable with very interesting articles posted on the wall, great selection of magazines and everyone is VERY friends. The staff is great too. Dr. Friedman is very compassionate and intelligent. He never flinches at any of my questions no matter how silly they probably are. I think he appreciates my interest in my health care. After all that is why I go to him because he lays it out for me so I can understand it and be a part of my treatment. He has even called me for follow up wich has never happened in my lifetime with any other doctor. He is an excellent doctor.

October 30th, 2011
Gerald Gerson R.Ph.
Dr Friedman is an excellent physician, great diagnostitian, a great listner and a good person as well...a very unique combination in the era of medicine.

April 3rd, 2011
really seems to care about menever makes me feel rushedexplains things so i can understandincludes me in making decisions about care and treatment

February 15th, 2010
Dr. Friedman always spends what ever time is necessaqry to ensure he understands all your medical issues. He further is great at explaining alternatives for treatment and their impacts. Great Doc!