Dr. Harold Welch Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Welch Jr?

September 18th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Welch has been in treating myself and my grandson for ADD. He is extremely knowledgeable on this disorder and very adept at treating and visiting with both me as an older adult and my preteen grandson. Both of us felt very comfortable talking with him and very pleased with his treatment. Very easy to schedule appointments, never a wait, and you always have his full attention during the visit. I am confident that I could not get better treatment or service anywhere else.

March 5th, 2014

Third Generation

Dr. Welch is professional and personable in his medical practice. He has been my Physician as well as that of all three of my sons and hopefully my Grandson. There is no substitute for experience and mature good judgement. I like watching him converse with young children so comfortably and confidently. Dr. Welch has earned my complete respect and high regards for his wisdom and compassion while providing specialty health care to me and to my family. When I deployed to Kosovo and later, when my son deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, Dr. Welch was very accomodating by seeing each of us just prior to and after our deployments and ensuring we had the medications we needed for the duration.

May 10th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever

I've been going to Dr. Welch since I was in first grade. I am now turning twenty two and he is still the only doctor I trust. He is well educated and will sit down and explain things to you. If you have any concerns, he is quick to get a call back to you. He takes time to get to know you, especially first time children. My very first appointment with him, he and I tossed a baseball in his office while we talked. I highly suggest him as a doctor.

January 18th, 2012

returning phone calls

Dr. welch takes at least 3 days to call you back, its frustrating and unprofessional. i am extremely unhappy with this doctor!

January 19th, 2010