A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mancusi-Ungaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Mancusi-Ungaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mancusi-Ungaro, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Kaiser Santa Rosa Med Ctr, Santa Rosa, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Raymond Mancusi-Ungaro MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Mancusi-Ungaro practice?
- Dr. Harold Mancusi-Ungaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Mancusi-Ungaro practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeons and Santa Rosa Surgeons.