A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Mandell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mandell, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Mandell practice?
Dr. Harold Mandell practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Denton, TX.
See Weatherford Hematologists, Weatherford Oncologists, and Weatherford Pathologists.