A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Mandell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mandell, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mandell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lance Mandell MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Mandell practice?
- Dr. Harold Mandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Mandell practices Hematology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists.