A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Mandell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandell
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mandell, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mandell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lance Mandell MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Mandell practice?
- Dr. Harold Mandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Mandell practices Hematology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists.