Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Mann
Dr. Harold Mann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newburyport, MA, with other offices in Methuen, MA and Peabody, MA (and 4 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Heywood Hospital, Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital and Merrimack Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Mann has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburyport, MA.
Dr. Alexander Panda
Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newburyport, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Christopher Harris
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newburyport, MA 0 mi41
Dr. Irena Druzba-Lobsenz
Newburyport, MA 0 mi27