A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Mann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Thompson Mann MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. H T. Mann practice?
- Dr. H Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Mann practices Internal Medicine near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Newburyport Internists.