Learn more about Dr. Harold Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Marks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Marks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Marks practice?
Dr. Harold Marks practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.