A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Marks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Marks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold George Marks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Marks practice?
- Dr. Harold Marks has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harold Marks practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians and Langhorne Neurologists.