Dr. Harold George Marks MD is male, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Marks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Migraine Disorders and Seizure Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Saint Christophers Hospital for Childre
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harold Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Marks practice?
Dr. Harold Marks practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Neurologists.