A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Marks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Marks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold George Marks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Marks practice?
- Dr. Harold Marks has 7 office locations.
Dr. Harold Marks practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.