A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Marsh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Marsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Marsh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold Marsh practice?
- Dr. Harold Marsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harold Marsh practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Anesthesiologists and Grosse Pointe Critical Care Practitioners.