Dr. Harold Martin Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

The best dr.

April 4th, 2011

Top Infectious Disease Doctor

Dr. Hal Martin was my doctor for many years. I always felt he cared about me and helped me through not only physical problems but also with my mental health. I've never had a better doctor. He also worked well with my other health care providers including therapist and psychiatrist. If Dr. Martin didn't know the answer for some issue he would always refer me to a specialist. To me that shows that he cared more about me than having to say he needed help with that issue. I've had doctors in the past who just tried to say issues weren't important. Dr. Martin is greatly missed here in Minnesota by me and several of my friends who also was seen by him. Anyone is very fortunate if they have Dr. Hal Martin for their doctor!

Type 2 Diabetes