A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harold Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Maurer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Maurer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- N H S Univ Nebraska Med Ctr, Omaha, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold M Maurer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Harold Maurer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Maurer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Oncologists.