A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold McGuffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuffey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuffey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold McGuffey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuffey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McGuffey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kula Hospital
- Maui Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Allen McGuffey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. McGuffey practice?
- Dr. Harold McGuffey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold McGuffey practices Psychiatry near Hilo, HI.
See Hilo Psychiatrists.