inactive

Harold Michlewitz MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

August 20th, 2012
AMAZING AMOPUNT OF KNOWLEDGE! I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH DR. MICHLEWITZ AND TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE!

July 17th, 2012
amazing
dr michlewitz is a very caring doctor. always make sure you completely understand. waits time can be long since he truely gives each patient the attention they derverse

July 2nd, 2012
Hands down one of the best in his profession
I used to have Dr. Michlewitz as my OB/GYN many years ago and then I moved away and changed Dr's. I am sick of meeting a new DR or nurse midwife every time I walk through the doors of offices and I honestly think this is how a lot of practices are now a days. I moved back to the area and I am glad his office is accepting more patients. He was there for the birth of my oldest son and always met me at the hospital when I was having complications. Some people might be upset because he is not on time for his appointments, however give him a break because he is running up to the hospital to deliver women all the time. He does not just pass off his patients to other doctors on the labor and delivery floor and I respect that quality. His bedside manner is normal for a man, women might think he is a little shroud at first but he honestly is sincere. He is very understanding when it comes to major issues and responds well with detailed questions prior to any procedure. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

February 15th, 2011
Expert in vulvar pain, pain during intercourse. Not great bedside manner, but overall, very caring.

February 9th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR!
GREAT DOCTOR, HE IS VERY EDUCATION AND SMART! DELIVERED ALL 3 OF MY CHILDREN COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER DOCTOR!

May 6th, 2009
He does not pay attetion to any patient and threat pregnant women like a piece of meat! He did a wrong dignosis in my pregnancy because he just had read the firt page of the exam that i did. Crazy man!

October 13th, 2008
Always very busy to pay attention to patients
This doc usually attends 3,4 patients at once. He doesn't pay attention neither mother or fetus! Only checks head size's fetus and fundus of uterus!!! Bad professional!!!