Dr. Harold Miller MD Patient Reviews

3.8

December 1st, 2015
Dr Miller is excellent!

August 26th, 2015
nurse told me what I had sent in meds I saw him again months later he came in said good results on blood see you in months ok I had some questions for him he said to get with nurse he barely spent one minute with me I don't know what this is I called them told them meds was making me hyper mean get upset fast gained 30 pouinds my husband doesn't know me anymore so the nurse wanted to up the meds there is no way I want to be the friendly person I always have been I don't like the way I feel at all

April 6th, 2015
Nice man.. Long wait..
Very nice man, always hugs when greeting us. No hurry to leave room. Asks general health questions not just thyroid related. Never, ever hear from office in between visits except to reschedule us. Office does not response to messages.. We have been with this dr for several years.

March 27th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great Doctor I Respect and Trust Dr. Harold Miller

October 9th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller
I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller. After prayer & doing my own research, I was lucky to have found Dr. Miller approx. 5-6 years ago. I've been seeing Dr. Miller since 2007-2008 for hypothyroidism. He is a 90 minute drive away, ( a 3 hour drive-round trip) but his care is absolutely the best & well worth the drive. He takes his time explaining and evaluating my medical needs to both, myself & my husband. Dr. Miller listens to my concerns & he has a wonderful gift for making you a priority. I always leave his office encouraged and confident in his evaluation.

July 8th, 2012
Be careful
Pushes medicine for pharmaceutical companies and loses sight of reason that you are there.

September 17th, 2010
Used for thyroid condition. Seemed to lose focus on the thyroid and more concerned about diabetes. Was not satisfied with my personal experience even though he is a very nice Dr.