Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

by Peter Maunoir on Dec 1st, 2015

Dr Miller is excellent!

Aug 26th, 2015

nurse told me what I had sent in meds I saw him again months later he came in said good results on blood see you in months ok I had some questions for him he said to get with nurse he barely spent one minute with me I don't know what this is I called them told them meds was making me hyper mean get upset fast gained 30 pouinds my husband doesn't know me anymore so the nurse wanted to up the meds there is no way I want to be the friendly person I always have been I don't like the way I feel at all

Nice man.. Long wait.. show details Nice man.. Long wait..
by Mrs S on Apr 6th, 2015

Very nice man, always hugs when greeting us. No hurry to leave room. Asks general health questions not just thyroid related. Never, ever hear from office in between visits except to reschedule us. Office does not response to messages.. We have been with this dr for several years.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Felix Gaudet on Mar 27th, 2015

Great Doctor I Respect and Trust Dr. Harold Miller

I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller show details I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller
by M. Woods from Ms. on Oct 9th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller. After prayer & doing my own research, I was lucky to have found Dr. Miller approx. 5-6 years ago. I've been seeing Dr. Miller since 2007-2008 for hypothyroidism. He is a 90 minute drive away, ( a 3 hour drive-round trip) but his care is absolutely the best & well worth the drive. He takes his time explaining and evaluating my medical needs to both, myself & my husband. Dr. Miller listens to my concerns & he has a wonderful gift for making you a priority. I always leave his office encouraged and confident in his evaluation.

Be careful show details Be careful
Jul 8th, 2012

Pushes medicine for pharmaceutical companies and loses sight of reason that you are there.

Sep 17th, 2010

Used for thyroid condition. Seemed to lose focus on the thyroid and more concerned about diabetes. Was not satisfied with my personal experience even though he is a very nice Dr.