Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Nice man.. Long wait.. show details Nice man.. Long wait..
by Mrs S on Apr 6th, 2015

Very nice man, always hugs when greeting us. No hurry to leave room. Asks general health questions not just thyroid related. Never, ever hear from office in between visits except to reschedule us. Office does not response to messages.. We have been with this dr for several years.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Felix Gaudet on Mar 27th, 2015

Great Doctor I Respect and Trust Dr. Harold Miller

I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller show details I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller
by M. Woods from Ms. on Oct 9th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Harold Miller. After prayer & doing my own research, I was lucky to have found Dr. Miller approx. 5-6 years ago. I've been seeing Dr. Miller since 2007-2008 for hypothyroidism. He is a 90 minute drive away, ( a 3 hour drive-round trip) but his care is absolutely the best & well worth the drive. He takes his time explaining and evaluating my medical needs to both, myself & my husband. Dr. Miller listens to my concerns & he has a wonderful gift for making you a priority. I always leave his office encouraged and confident in his evaluation.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Harold J. Miller is a true and caring professional phsycian. I trust him with my life for going on 7 years now. I highly recommend Dr. H.J. Miller. F.J. Gaudet IV

Be careful show details Be careful
Jul 8th, 2012

Pushes medicine for pharmaceutical companies and loses sight of reason that you are there.

Impossible to get appt-unfriendly phone staff show details Impossible to get appt-unfriendly phone staff
Oct 27th, 2011

Waited on phone for 5 minutes only to be told because I was a new patient that the 1st appt was Apr 2012. I was told that I could call his 2 other locations and was told basically the same Apr 2012 & Mar 2012. Staff not helpful, sympathetic, or at all caring

Sep 17th, 2010

Used for thyroid condition. Seemed to lose focus on the thyroid and more concerned about diabetes. Was not satisfied with my personal experience even though he is a very nice Dr.