A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Milstein is Good. Dr. Milstein has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Milstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harold Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Milstein practice?
Dr. Harold Milstein practices Dermatology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Dermatologists.