A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Milstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Milstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Milstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Jacob Milstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Milstein practice?
- Dr. Harold Milstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harold Milstein practices Dermatology near Hazle Township, PA.