A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mitty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mitty, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitty graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Mitty practice?
Dr. Harold Mitty practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.