A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mitty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitty
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mitty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mitty, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitty graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Arthur Mitty MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Mitty practice?
- Dr. Harold Mitty has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Mitty practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.