Dr. Harold Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Moore?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 8th, 2010

I had a really bad experience with Dr. Moore. I had taken my father who's a heart patient to the doctor. My father had to be admiited to a hospital in Washington following an emergency and the doctor there had advised an aortic valve replacement for him. Since we are based out of MA, I was looking for a doctor here and went to Dr. Moore with my father's medical reports and an echocardiogram CD. Dr. Moore mentioned he has seen the reports and would get back to us with his detailed opinion once he looks through the CD. He mentioned this should take a couple of days. On hearing nothing from him after more than a week, we called the clinic only to know that currently he's out of town. What followed over the next few weeks was a series of calls from our end and no response from the doctor or the clinic. Finally, we heard back from the clinic and the staff mentioned that the doctor has reviewed the CD and she would call us the next day. However, we didn't get any call from the clinic and subsequently have given up on contacting Dr. Moore's office.Another very important thing is that Dr. Moore had mentioned that he has reviewed the medical reports. But, surprisingly the report had an error that was pointed out by another cardiologist that we subsequently referred to. In the report, my father's pressure gradient was mentioned as 15mm with an AVA of 0.8, which apparantly is not possible.I am very disappointed with Dr. Moore and would not recommend him.

September 18th, 2015