A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Moores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moores
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moores graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Moores has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Moores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold Moores practice?
- Dr. Harold Moores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Moores practices Family Medicine near Cadillac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Big Rapids, MI.
See Cadillac Primary Care Doctors.