A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Moses is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Moses, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moses has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Harold Moses MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Moses practice?
- Dr. Harold Moses has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Moses practices Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.