A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Mozwecz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Mozwecz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Mozwecz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mozwecz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mozwecz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold L Mozwecz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Mozwecz practice?
- Dr. Harold Mozwecz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harold Mozwecz practices Gastroenterology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Geneva Gastroenterologists.