Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Kauai Medical Clinic
3-3420 Kuhio Hwy
Ste B
Lihue, HI 96766
808-245-1529
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellence in medicine  |  show details
by John Robert Egan, MD on May 19th, 2013

Dr Netzer gave rapid response to a problem in a field of his expertise and the results are much appreciated. His office was friendly and very professional. I would strongly recommend him and his office.

|  Dr. Netzer is wonderful!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Netzer is compassionate, caring, personable, wise, extremely competent and absolutely wonderful. I had never felt so taken care of at a dr. appt. My anxiety was alleviated and I knew that I was going to be ok.

|  H.Roger Netzer, M.D.'s #1 girl friday/office manager when he had a busy practice in Newport Beach.  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

What a wonderful experience being a part of Dr. Netzer's practice in Newport Beach and I was always so proud of the kind way he treated patients (and especiall I was pleased at the way he cared about the way I ran his front office. He was not only a wonderful Dr. that I admired for his skills in medicine but his people skills. He was a friend and always will be. Ruth Lampe, Author

|  Typical Island Doctor  |  show details
by Danny Takanishi on Sep 20th, 2009

I am a Kunt-eyed, yellow coolie. Very smart, I think? These islands made of good doctors like myself. Late, I be. Help me figure out how to practice medicine. Me stupid and late? Female residents will do all my work, make me look real good and white.