A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Olson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Gaylord Olson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Olson practice?
- Dr. Harold Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Olson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Cardiologists.