Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Olsson
Dr. Harold Olsson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Redmond, WA and Seattle, WA (and 9 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Olsson is affiliated with Valley General Hospital, Providence General Medical Center and Overlake Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Olsson has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Harold Olsson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Katherine Dee
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Seattle, WA 1.34 mi23
Dr. Charles Kosydar
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Seattle, WA 2.77 mi10
Dr. John Ho
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Seattle, WA 2.85 mi18