A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Luke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Luke is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luke
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Luke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Pohang Luke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harold P. Luke practice?
- Dr. Harold Luke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Luke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Terrace, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians and Redlands Primary Care Doctors.