A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Luke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Luke is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luke
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Luke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Pohang Luke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harold P. Luke practice?
- Dr. Harold Luke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Luke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grand Terrace, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Grand Terrace Family Physicians and Grand Terrace Primary Care Doctors.